What Are The Benefits?
You will choose your biggest pain point (or points) and through the questionnaire we will determine what business processes need to be mapped.
Mapping a process will enable you to:
- Save time and avoid wasting money by eliminating guess-work, re-work and errors
- Establish timeframes to ensure you don’t miss deadlines or opportunities
- Streamline what you do to make the most of the time you have
- Eliminate work that doesn’t add value
- Hand over pieces of work to another person with absolute clarity around expectations
- Define roles and responsibilities, and communicate more effectively
- Implement systems to automate work, where possible
- Be consistent in the way you represent your brand
- Improve customer service
What Parts of My Business Can You Help Me With?
Anything that you do on a routine basis and that is predictable.
Some specific examples include:
- Sales Process
- Product Launch
- VIP Day
- Lead Capture
- Lead Nurture
- Expense Management
- Strategic Planning
- Customer Service
What Will I Get?
In my Kickstarter Package, you will receive:
- One detailed process map, from soup to nuts, identifying all tasks, decisions, quality checks for everyone involved
- An expert review of opportunities for improvement or automation
- A list of all the technology, tools and templates you will need to complete each step in the process
- An action plan to outline the next steps
- A separate list of roles and responsibilities for each person involved (this could be used for hiring and managing expectations)
- A Groove Map package, with all of the above
- Within 14 days of receiving the package, the opportunity to request any minor revisions
- 30 days of unlimited email support to help you find your Groove
One isn’t enough?
In my Groove Package, you will receive all of the above but with four processes covered for the price of three!
The next step is to find out whether this is a good fit for you and your business. So go ahead and schedule so time now.