You’re at your desk when you get the call. It is your dream client – the one you’ve been waiting to land. They have a special project. They want to move fast. And they’d like you to submit a proposal asap.
Of course, you know you’re not alone in hearing this news. Your key competitors are in the game too.
You’re torn between sheer excitement and lurching panic.
First thought: who is going to do this? Your team is fully allocated to other initiatives and it will take too long to bring someone new in. Do you get your team working around the clock? Soften your commitments to another client (i.e. disappoint)? Thank them for the opportunity but politely decline?
What happens next is the game-changer.
If you have been through my private and completely personalized VIP Day, you calmly reflect on our custom solutions and initiate the decision process. You will be clear on your priorities, equipped to assess the options and take action. No spinning wheels.
Of course, we could just as easily spend your VIP Day working on another pressing concern. Or fine-tuning something that is already working OK to make it great.
Whatever you need help with, a VIP Day is best way to get results quickly.
You unravelled my messy thoughts and designed a strategy that will take me where I want to go! Heather
What is a VIP Day Exactly?
A VIP Day is an intensive immersion experience, focused on one topic, outcome or result that you’re looking to achieve.
It is important that we only focus on one topic so we aren’t just skimming the surface. By looking holistically at your goal, we will be able to map the path in a way that is both appropriate and sustainable for your business.
While each Day is as unique as each client that I serve, you will walk out with both the tools and a plan that you can immediately put into action. And yes, because you are now partnering with a professional who cares as much about your success as you do, I will be checking to see that you do indeed take action.
Depending on the focus area that you choose, some of the topics you could cover during a VIP Day include:
- Getting clear on your business vision and goals
- Aligning your business strategy with all of the work that you do
- Developing tools to facilitate decision-making processes
- Creating a consistent way (methodology) to manage your projects end-to-end, using appropriate best practices and SDLC if needed
- Documenting your key business processes so that you can clarify team deliverables
- Allocating and managing your resources effectively and efficiently
- Dealing productively with changes to your plans
- Promoting effective communication to encourage engagement
- Clarifying roles and responsibilities to drive accountability
- Developing a risk management methodology
- Implementing project performance metrics (both delivery and benefits realization processes)
- Explaining project management fundamentals
- Determining training needs to ensure a successful change program
If you’re not 100% clear on what you’re trying to achieve, you just know that things could be better, we’ll agree the best area of focus for you in our first call.
Working with me one-on-one will take your business to the next level FAST.
Thank you… we will now be able to grow in confidence! Lucas
Here’s How it Works
- Sign up for my VIP Day by clicking the schedule link below
- During Call 1, we will establish your goal for the day. Once your payment is received, I will formulate a personalized questionnaire
- Within 3 working days, you will receive the personalized questionnaire that explores the current state of your business in relation to your goal
- During Call 2, we will agree a broad agenda for the day. This will take place at least 3 days prior to your VIP Day
- The 5-hour VIP Day experience will take place at an agreed location in NYC or via Skype (a Skype session can be split into two blocks)
- You will not only receive my notes from the VIP Day, but any tools that you need to implement your action plan. I want to make this as easy for you as possible
- During Calls 3 and 4, I will check in on your progress. These will be scheduled 1 week and 1 month after you have received the VIP Day documents
- You will also receive a brief email summary of each of the follow-up calls
How Will I Know If this is Right for Me?
- You understand that it is critical for your business to establish solid foundations for growth
- You know that there is an opportunity to improve the way you do things, but you don’t have the time or experience to get to the bottom of it
- You have a business problem that you would like resolved fast
- Your business has grown quickly and the things that used to work aren’t working anymore
- You’d rather spend time in your own zone of genius and ask for help with the rest
- You’re an action-taker
Bec was very prepared and goal oriented in her approach to the VIP Day. I knew exactly what to expect heading into the session and I’m now totally clear on how to convert what’s in our heads into repeatable defined processes. I now feel confident in our ability to grow and still provide the same (or better) service to our clients. Jim
There is nothing that I want more than for you to genuinely value the service that I provide. After Call 1, if either of us feels that a VIP Day will not achieve the outcome you have in mind, we will not proceed.
I am here to partner with you through this process. The results you achieve are dependent on you doing the work and taking the action that we map out.
Would Rather Talk First?
Come on over to schedule some time with me right here.